A Trip to Numazu

It's Golden Week in Japan.  Basically it means there is a 4 day weekend.  LOTS of people go travelling during this time.  Finding accommodation somewhere is near impossible.  I just do day trips - I'm in a pretty good location for that.  First stop - Numazu.
The nearest seaside town to me - 30 mins on the train.  Bit of a hub for the Isu peninsula below it so sees a fair bit of population.

I didn't really know what to see or what to do.  After the dismay of finding out Iron Man 3 was dubbed and not in english, I just started walking toward the ocean direction.

Gorgeous 21 degree day, lots of people having bbqs and going for walks.  Very enjoyable.







Man hole



Music & burgers on the river



Entrance to the beach 'park' reserve







Constant coastal breeze



Memorials/statues all through the park



























"Pay attention to me!" "Can't son I'm busy cooking."



Eagles were hovering in the breeze.  Perfect kite flying weather really.











Year of the snake.  I think this is a snake.