Osaka Sky Building

One of the few things to see in Osaka is the Umeda Sky Building


Umeda Sky Building

But every time I was going to go see it, it either rained, got foggy, or I got drunk! :-P

Today was my last day in Osaka - and what do you know - perfect day!

Here are a selection of pictures:


The staircase - the first time i've turned a photo black and white


Tried a miniaturization effect


Looking Inland


Sunset over Osaka toward Kobe. I did visit Kobe but it was bad weather


Your ticket turned into a wishing star which you could write a message and hang up. Mine is there somewhere.


I got there in time for the afternoon sunset, and had a coffee to take photos of the night lights too. Not a bad place to have a coffee I reckon.


Beautiful


The viewing deck had glow stones which was pretty cool


OSAKA BY NIGHT


Goodbye Osaka, you've been great!
Next stop Toyohashi, AICHI prefecture and Toyohashi to meet Mako-chan!