This is it.

So. I'm about to get on an overnight sleeper bus back to Tokyo for a week of 10-hour-day fast course lectures of how-to-be-a-teacher.

This is it.

It's all coming together.

Months of travel in such a beautiful country has got me excited about living here for another year. I can't help but feel a little anxious. What if I don't like my placement, what if I don't like my students, what if I am not a good teacher? The questions like that are inevitable I think. But if there's anything that I've learned from travelling. Is that worrying about 'future' stuff like that, is futile. Whatever happens, will happen, and I can only make the best of what I'm given.

Wish me luck, wish me fun, and wish me a great start to a fantastic life-long experience. This is it. This is why I am here. Bring.It.On.