A Job Offer

Oh! I forgot to mention! I got a job offer from Interac the other day. She rang me and said it was not really kosher but Interac had formed a new partnership with a early learning & after school learning centre organization, and this year they were interested in their first wave of english child care workers. Since my case manager at Interac remembered I worked with children she just wanted to check if I was interested.
I ended up turning down the offer & will simply wait til normal offers come out next month. I decided I'm doing this to be a teacher. I do not want to be a childcare worker so it gives me nothing in terms of future prospects. Still though, nice to be thought about.

Anyways, today's train from Ise to Nara was beautiful. I got a couple pics of the ride through the mountains, but then I fell asleep and forgot to take more. :P